Solid billet aluminium is shaped during the forging process to form the footpeg. The internal grain of the aluminium is refined during forging to remove imperfections and produce a continuous grain which improves its physical property. The result is an extremely lightweight footpeg with unrivalled strength.
- The forged advantage – 7075-T6 billet aluminium is shaped during the forging process to form the footpeg
- Forging – refines the internal grain of the aluminium to remove imperfections and produces a continuous grain with unrivalled strength
- Lightweight cut outs give an aerodynamic design which reduces excess mud build up
- Unique triple bridge design allows for 17 teeth across 3 rows for increased grip
- Fitted with super aggressive high tempered steel teeth for exceptional grip
- 57mm wide oversize footpegs for extra stability
- Extremely lightweight – designed for racing