CITY WEST YAMAHA
MOTOREX PRE-OILED AIR FILTER
- Motorex air filters, which have been precisely designed to meet this performance specification,
- have been developed in collaboration with a prestigious European manufacturer.
- The core of every Motorex air filter is its filtration medium, namely polyurethane foam
- which the company developed especially for off-road use. The material is easy to clean,
- dries quickly and is ready for use again within a short time. The special polyurethane
- blend retains it shape and filtering properties, even after it has been washed countless times
- . This is due to a permanently flexible binder in the foam, which keeps the
- filter supple and protects the cell structure from damage.
- Every Motorex air filter consists of two layers of foam with different porosity, and a flame
- lamination process is used to weld these to form a mould. The cells of the outer layer act as a pre-filter
- and keep out coarse dirt, whereas the fine-pored inner cell layer traps even the smallest of dirt particles.
- The extra-wide and breathable foam seal ensures the maximum contact surface to the air filter
- box and guarantees that no unfiltered air will pass through the intake tract,
- even under the toughest riding conditions.
- Motorex air filters not only provide maximum protection but also provide the best
- pre-requisites for maximum engine performance. Thanks to their shape, the performance
- filters improve the volume of air around the filter and boost the pressure at the intake tract,
- yet they are much slower to clog than conventional filters. This will enhance the riding experience,
- whilst also giving the engine optimum protection and, last but not least,
- the reusable filter produces less waste, thus benefiting the environment and reducing costs.
- SUITS FOLLOWING MODELS
- YZ450F 2010-2013