The Alpinestars SMX 2 Air Carbon Gloves have returned in a refined second iteration with a sleeker aesthetic and streamlined carbon knuckle. The protection has been increased with the addition of various highly-vented TPR inserts including a TPR reinforcement at the wrist closure.
The construction is as formidable as ever with full grain leather, suede reinforcements and 3D mesh panels on the backhand. Flexibility and comfort has been improved, however, with the incorporation of ergonomic stretch inserts between the thumb and palm and accordion stretch at the fingers. Finished off with touchscreen compatible fingers, the Alpinestars SMX 2 Air Carbon V2 Gloves are the ultimate lightweight summer street riding gloves.
- Durable multi-panel main shell incorporating full-grain leather and 3D mesh
- Innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb
- Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb
- Incorporates premium quality suede palm and landing reinforcement
- Ergonomically shaped Alpinestars’ innovative carbon knuckle guard reinforced on the interior side with thick EVA foam
- Finger tops and back hand incorporates poly mesh and TPR inserts
- Impact absorbing EVA foam panels on thumb
- 3D mesh finger and thumb surfaces for cooling performance
- Pre-curved finger construction to reduce riding fatigue
- Neoprene wrist cuff plus VELCRO® brand and TPR closure
- Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb
- Stretch finger sidewalls for improved flexibility and comfort